15 September 2023
Open until filled
Camp Bountiful, Jackson, Ohio
High School diploma or equivalent
Basic knowledge of equipment maintenance; good communication skills orally and in writing; ability to multitask, be self-directed, motivated and able to work independently.
Camp Bountiful Board President
Summary of Position
Responsible for all operations and maintenance of camp facilities; hiring and supervision of seasonal employees; camp rental and customer relations.
- Develop and maintain positive customer service.
- Ensures campgrounds are well maintained and comply with State of Ohio regulations for fire, health, and safety.
- Coordinates maintenance, repair, etc. of facilities as directed by Board or Board President.
- Communication skills, written and spoken.
- Ability to move about, climb ladders and operate equipment.
- Ability to see and hear within normal range.
- Ability to lift more than 50 lbs.
- Ability to supervise workers in kitchen, pool maintenance and grounds upkeep.
- Ability to use computers and software.
- Ability to identify and recruit potential new customers.
- Ability to suggest improvements to grounds and suggest program opportunities.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned when necessary.
Registered Youth Worker/Anti-harassment Training: New employees are required to be a registered youth worker with Community of Christ or be able to register within 30 days of hire date. Anti-harassment training is also required within 30 days of hire and then required annually.
Send resume, including qualifications and references, to .