Posted 11 August 2022
Open until filled
High School + a Universal Refrigerant Certification
Facility Services Team Lead
Full Time (40 hours per week)
Summary of Position
Responsible for performing maintenance tasks for the multiple church owned buildings. Responsibilities include the repair of building systems, life safety systems, preventive and corrective maintenance tasks, documentation of work and other duties relating to the operation of commercial buildings. This position is relied upon to operate, maintain and repair commercial heating, ventilating, air conditioning; trouble-shooting and repair of electrical circuits and devices. Knowledgeable in plumbing repair and new installation. Be on call for emergencies. Overtime work is required during conferences, major events or programs. This person must be able to keep up with work demands and be independent enough to be a self-starter and use time wisely. Provide the Facility Services Team Lead with necessary information as to the conditions of the buildings and identify any potential hazards or improvements needed. Must possess and maintain a valid driver license to drive Church owned vehicles. This position is onsite at the Temple Complex.
- Trouble-shooting and repair of electrical equipment and circuits.
- Operation and repair of building automation and energy management systems.
- Performs corrective and preventative maintenance tasks associated with commercial buildings.
- Maintains building systems, life safety systems and physical plant equipment. Includes steam and hot water boilers, chillers and pumps.
- Completion or resolution of assigned maintenance work requests in a timely manner.
- Provides the Facility Services Team Lead with clear and accurate information concerning maintenance issues in a timely manner.
- Detailed documentation of work accomplished.
- Maintains regular, reliable and consistent attendance at the work place.
- Decision Quality
- Customer focus
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Functional /Technical Skills
- Integrity and Trust
- Technical Learning
- Priority Setting
- Time Management
- Work/Life Balance
- Self Starter
Please note that this job description in not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned when necessary.
Registered Youth Worker/Anti-harassment Training: New employees are required to be a registered youth worker with Community of Christ or be able to register within 30 days of hire date. Anti-harassment training is also required within 30 days of hire and then required annually.
Complete a World Church Employee Application to apply for this position.