Posted 22 March 2022
Open until filled
Greater Pacific Northwest USA Mission Center, Lewis River Campground
High School or GED
Personnel management, property management, or campground management. Operation of equipment and hand tools.
Lewis River Campground Board President, Steve Logan (+1 360-907-8471)
Full Time (40 hours week)
Summary of Position
Maintain buildings, grounds, promote the campground, maintain a positive relation ship with community, clients, and volunteers.
- Responsible for day to day operation and custodial care of structures and property.
- Manage employees and volunteers.
- All facilities must be kept safe, clean, and in good working order.
- Oversee campground marketing and scheduling.
- Process billing and receipts of rental and other fees.
- Maintain records and accounting documents.
Operation of mowers, tractors and other power equipment. Ability to lift up to 30lbs.
Please note that this job description in not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned when necessary.
Registered Youth Worker/Anti-harassment Training: New employees are required to be a registered youth worker with Community of Christ or be able to register within 30 days of hire date. Anti-harassment training is also required within 30 days of hire and then required annually.
Email letter of interest, resume, and at least three references to Campground Board President, Steve Logan.